Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Empty Re: Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku]

Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:11 pm
KOIZUMI YUUKI | SECOND WIND, FOURTH DIVISION

"I dunno, you seemed like you were busy with all those women and your cushy job... You could have just been training on how to write your name." Yuuki elbowed Kohaku. "But I guess I've been busy doing other things too, so it probably evens out—in my favor, of course. Recently learned some interesting first aid stuff, so that's cool." The two went quiet as they approached the restaurant.

Not knowing what to order, Yuuki ordered the same thing. If there was one thing they did not question Kohaku on it was choice of food. Yuuki wasn't much of a foodie, but they did enjoy food—and Kohaku hadn't steered them wrong yet. "Tired of standing." Yuuki's answer was followed by them finding a place to sit away from the main entrance and any other patrons. Yuuki's feet dangled from the high chairs, and they took advantage of this and their energy to kick their legs back and forth. "So, like, what do you do? You said you had a good job, but what is it?"

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Empty Re: Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku]

Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:15 am
Feisty [Yuuki/Kohaku] - Page 2 Kohaku_HeaderCasual1_470x300
Kohaku Okumura

Unlike the midget, Kohaku did not have to kick his legs back and forth. He could reach the ground like a ‘big boy.’ Kohaku noticed the kicking legs and decided not to say anything, though there was a quick snort. He rubbed the back of his head at Yuuki's question... He wasn't gonna lie again; he'd get caught.

"Eh, mostly security for high end restaurants, inns, bars, gambling houses... So, high end security. I can get placed in different places depending on customer need," Kohaku said. To him, that was a damn good job. He met people, saw different things, was paid well. "Why? What are you doin' for a job then?"

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum