Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuh. {Open}

Mon May 30, 2011 9:12 am
Feeling the air around him tense he began to feel his blood boil. Daigoro and Kakushi? Two names that carried dignity with them, and Zen, Zen wished he had stood firm and allowed the other demon to propose this while he was there. He would have loved to spar someone this much stronger than him, the demon was right, knowledge is equivalent to leverage. And most times, that's all you need to win. Right?

As he watched the gigai drop before the now complete form of Daigo his eyes widened. No wonder the initial sense of the other man was nothing to spit at earlier. He was being contained, Zen could feel Yinsei in his mind slightly shiver while the shinigami stood tall. The pressure that he was releasing at the moment was still something Zen could probably hold his own against, however, it was as if there was something deeper. Zen could look and tell that there was another layer, and that layer, just was not pretty. Biting his lip he debated on whether or not he should move. It would be a shame if he some how got caught in the crossfire and ended up getting hurt.

A shame indeed.

The thought crossed his mind, but then he shook his head. This was the best seat in the house, no way he would miss this. He swiftly took out a notepad and a pen, the motion was so fluid not even the ruffling of his clothes could be heard. Yes, Zen thought as he giggled to himself under his breathe, he was in full on Stalker Ninja mode. Yinsei rolled her eyes as she heard the thought echo throughout his mind. The guy could be such a little kid sometimes.

Boys and their games.

Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Dai10

The redhead laughed softly and shook his head with a small, benevolent smile on his face. He watched the man in front of him leap back, and tilted his head to the side, watching him transform. As he grew the appendages, and both froze and burned, the redhead smirked. This would certainly be interesting. But for now, he wouldn't fight back - he'd just let him try and attack him - even with a sealed zanpakuto, Dai's Reiatsu was equal to that of a Vice Captain in Shikai - so if this man could touch him, then he'd be obliged to fight back. With a small smile, he placed his other hand onto his hip, closed his eyes, tilted his head down and smiled softly.

"Here I come, Daigoro!" He felt the man's Reiatsu flicker and disappear, before reappearing behind him. He smirked, and simply stayed standing there, acting as if he hadn't noticed anything. What would the man do?

"Flash Freeze!" Hm? He felt the air around him heat up rapidly, and chuckled with a small 'fufufu'. He finally looked up again, and disappeared. He re-appeared above Kakushi with a small smirk, and gathered Reiatsu in the gauntlet, having re-sheathed his zanpakuto. As the Reiatsu gathered, he pulled his arm back and went to punch the demon; if he collided, it would be a devastating punch - if he missed, there would certainly be a few cracks in the ground. As it seemed, the redhead had miscalculated, and hit the ground with the boosted punch, causing a small crater and several cracks to appear.

Damnit. He grimaced and jumped back, redrawing his zanpakuto. He didn't want to risk using any more power than sealed - if he needed Shikai, he'd use it, but these powers didn't seem as Reiatsu based as most...
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 pm
Oh crap!! Kakushi thought as the man dodged the Flash Freeze. Then he appeared above him, and Kakushi knew he couldn't dodge. He braced himself, but it turned out to be unnecessary. When Daigoro had smashed his hand into the ground, Kakushi was only a little surprised by the crater it left behind.

"Wow, only one attack, and I'm already learning something!" Kakushi spoke, then reeled back, clapped his hands together, gathering Za Koa. Then he brought them forward to where Daigoro was on the ground in the crater, crying, "Freeze Flash!!" The ice chunk already forming in his hands.

"Can you dodge this one then?" Well, considering his speed, he probably could.
Hopefully it would at least catch part of him and slow him down. If that didn't work, Kakushi would be forced to improvise.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

Zen was surprised by the simplicity of the first two attacks that went by. Feeling the pressure coming from the redhead, and the drive coming from the other Zen felt as though something colossal would occur. Careful not to blink he took notes on the speed in which the red head moved. Knowing he could keep up the next thing he took notice of was the general ease in which the Red head created a crater in the earth. Zen could make something that small too but it would take a bit more focus. He also took note on the appearance of the gauntlet that the man was sporting.

"Hey Yin, what's with the glove?' When he got no respond he sighed and hung his head. She was ignoring him. Then he heard a rustle behind him, passing it off as a squirrel he then returned his attention to the spar at hand. As Dai missed the demon, another unexpected event in the eyes of Zen Muso. He kept his gaze steady waiting to see what happened next.

It took him all his might to keep his mouth shut, for he wanted with all his heart to yell at the demon the one thing he learned from almost everyone he was taught, and something he deemed to be common sense, never consecutively use the same unsuccessful move. It often resulted in something unfavorable for the user, creating an opening of some sort.

But what did Zen know? He could always be wrong.

Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"Wow, only one attack, and I'm already learning something!" The redhead smirked and nodded a couple of times, scratching the back of his head with his ungloved hand. A casual shrug later, he tilted his head to the side with his arms out and palms upturned.

"And I learned how to calculate where my target is." He lowered his arms and smirked. "Next time, I won't miss." His eyes narrowed slightly, and he watched the man prepare his next attack.

"Freeze Flash!!" Dai blinked but a few times, wondering what he meant - didn't he use that before and miss? Wait... no. There was a different name to it. The words were swapped over. His eyes narrowed - and the air started to cool down around them. He grimaced, and watched the ice ball go towards him. He blinked.

"Can you dodge this one then?" He watched it and shook his head, focusing Reiatsu into the Gauntlet on his right hand once more - but doing something differently this time. A small buckler shield appeared in white Reiatsu, and the ice collided with it, and formed around the shield. He smiled softly, and let the shield dissipate, the ice simply falling to the ground.

"Next lesson. Your opponent will usually have more up his sleeve than you'd expect." He reached into his clothing and slipped out a small cartridge, holding it in his ungloved hand, before sliding it into a slot in the base of the Glaive. He grinned.

"Execute." He pointed a pair of fingers at the man with a slight smirk.

"Kidou Seal. Byakurai." He held out his fingers and gathered energy into the tip - this was the idea of the Kidou Seal. It gathered the energy for kidou because Dai couldn't. As the energy finally gathered, a pale lightning kidou fired at the Demon.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kuh. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:32 pm
He learned how to calculate where his target is? Wondered Kakushi. Does that mean he plans to do an attack? That glove he has is strange. I've never seen anything like it. Another learning opportunity, I suppose. However, I had better brace myself!

Then Daigoro had said Execute. What does that mean? Kakushi thought to himself. Is it some kind of command? If it is, I had better activate Akuma Kyōdo! And that is what he did moments before Daigoro sent the lightning through the air.

"Crap!" Kakushi cried, flinging himself to his right side. The blast rent a hole in the left side of his body, however. Drat! He cried in his mind. I'm no good against electricity! He then rolled into the shadows. Here he allowed himself a few seconds to formulate a plan and deal with his injury.

Thinking through his pain, Kakushi reflected on his chosen course of action. I really don't have much experience with this, but I don't have much choice. As the blood flowed from his left side, Kakushi sent up the prayer to Touketsu. Then he focused Za Koa into his right hand, forming the ball of darkness.

"Daigoro! This better not kill you, or else I'll never be able to live with myself, knowing I lost such a valuable source of information and a sparring partner!! Take this, Bōru Shi!!!!" He cried, hurling the ball of darkness at the ground by Daigoro's feet.

The ensuing explosion popped both of Kakushi's ears. If he hadn't been for his Akuma Kyōdo, he would have been completely blown away. That's it, he thought, trying his best to not fall unconscious. I'm spent...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:18 pm
Zen was writing down notes in his notepad as he realized the attack that left the demon's palm was something different from the previous move. It was strange, he racked his brain for a reason the same incantation would yield a different move. A different aura? A different kind of movement? "Wait..."

"Freeze Flash!!" "Flash Freeze!!"

"..." Zen immediately face planted in the bushes. This caused a small amount of movement in the bush, but he doubted anyone would notice. But how could he miss such an important detail while watching a battle? He had no room to criticize anyone else and thus he decided to to watch the fight with a keener eye, an eye so keen that it would rival the vision of a hawk... no, it would rival the vision of an eagle. An eagle on its perch, watching every single iota of prey go by as he watched in semi-hunger, an eagle who was smart enough to keep his claws hidden. Yes, that's what Zen would do. He would watch until he ingrained each and every move into his brain. He would watch as the glaive reacted to movement, how much it weighed, exactly how long it was, the metal used to make it. The demons clothes, his hair, the differences the demon made in the atmosphere around his body. He would study how the demon managed to keep the face on his face without melting. Of Course Yin could tell him exactly why,, but at this particular moment in time, she was ignoring him. She was getting pettier, maybe it was one of her dark days.

Zen's mind was then immediately snapped out of it's sudden funk as the red headed menace unleashed an attack similar to his. An arc of lightning, he then looked back at the man's glaive and realized, he had no idea what a glaive was. He assumed at firs that it was a glove but it was more than that. It had to be, it could load cartridges and shoot things, energy it seemed. Then it dawned on him as well as Yin at the same time, it was the same as his guns. He felt himself fall back on his butt a little from his original crouching position. They might have shot different things, but it was basically the same, the chamber in which a gun would normally should bullets was somehow modified to use and shot spiritual energy. And Zen was one of the few people in his realm to have something as such, however, he still needed another demon in order for the guns to be brought to their full potential. If he only had one then the other wouldn't work, it was as if the gun's had souls of their own, but he checked, they didn't.

Once again Zen was pulled from his thoughts. Biting his lips he noticed that the demon showed a bit more hustle in the evasion of the lightning as opposed to the initial punch. Zen took note of that, and as he connected the pieces together he realized why. The demon had a dense surrounding of water molecules this was probably due to condensation seeing as how half of his face was freezing temperature and that caused the water molecules around an area to become heavier and much more conductive. It only made sense that the demon was afraid of lightning, of course Zen was speculating and was aware threat he could be completely wrong.

But the next thing that happened is what surprised Zen the most, a ball of dark energy was all Zen could do to describe the attack. "What the..." he had no idea what it could possibly do, and he was sure Dai didn't want to find out.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

The electricity had done more damage than he'd expected, the redhead recoiling from the realization. He hadn't wanted to hurt him! He looked at him cautiously.

"Are you... okay?" He was genuinely worried about this man and the state of his wellbeing - if he had injured him too much, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Dai shook his head, and noticed that he was better. That was good - the redhead let out a small sigh of relief. The man charged a ball of darkness - and Dai's hand instantly went to his zanpakuto, drawing it and releasing it wordlessly - as most Bankai users could do. The blade doubled in length, and Dai reacted instantly.

"Daigoro! This better not kill you, or else I'll never be able to live with myself, knowing I lost such a valuable source of information and a sparring partner!! Take this, Bōru Shi!!!!" The redhead quickly gathered energy in the blade of the zanpakuto, causing it to glow white and red.

"Don't worry, my friend." As the ball traveled, Daigoro disappeared, and a single white line appeared down the center of the ball of darkness. causing it to split down the line and explode around the redhead - it was an explosion of less strength, so it only knocked Dai back. He rolled back a little, and clambered back to his feet with a confident smile on his face.

"Heh. You did well - keeping up with me. Be happy that I only released Shikai as a last resort." He flicked the blade so it reduced back to it's original foot-long length, and slid it back into the sheathe. He'd noticed a small movement in the bush earlier, and walked over to the bush he'd seen move, pushing the greenery out of the way and looking down at the man with a slightly perturbed look.

"You've been watching for a while, haven't you?" This one, right now, was actually stronger than he was before he released Shikai. Interesting.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 pm
Kakushi stumbled over to where Daigoro was standing over the shrubbery. He had changed into his shifter form. "So I didn't kill you after all! Hmm, what's this?What's going on, Daigoro?" And then Kakushi saw for himself. Kakushi let out a big, boisterous laugh, which was very odd for him, and fell backwards in a sitting position. "You know what? Your good cheer is infectious! Was he watching our spar the whole time?" Then he stopped to nurse his wound.

"So, I managed to get you to activate your shikai. Apparently, that glove isn't the only extraordinary thing about you!"When he stood up again, he had regained his composure, but still had a hint of a smirk on his face. "What shall we do with this one, then?" And then he realized what neither of these seem to have.

"Oh, crap! We're in Karakura city, and I just loosed a cloud of demon energy strong enough to make a human wail in agony! Shoot, and to boot, I'm in no condition to run! Plus, you're a rogue, so they won't be too happy to see you either. Whatever we're going to do, we better decide it quick!"

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Zen's eyes widened, not in fear, but in surprise.'Ah shit... that faceplant was too much. Really gotta break that habit.' He said with a sweatdrop rolling down the side of his face. He let a sheepish smile crawl across his lips, and instinctively closing his eyes as he did he scratched his cheek. 'Or maybe it was the movement of that damn squirrel, or maybe it was when he fell on his ass, either way he was caught now and there was nothing he could do.' He stood up looking the man in the face and noticed the look he gave him. 'Aw shit, he's pissed. LOOK WHAT YOU DID YIN!'

"ME? YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTL-"

'Ah. So you have been listening this whole time.'

"Why you... Your lucky I like you ya little tyke. Anyway, if you die. I die. No good, but he doesn't seem like the type to attack without being provoked. So be on your best behavior."

'Gotcha!' Zen thought. As he finished his inner dialogue he extended his hand almost robotic-ally to the red head. A genuine smile, however, appeared upon his face, Yin was right. He felt a good vibe coming from the red haired man. "Hello... Im Zen, Zen Muso... And I have been watching this whole time yes, but, only because I wanted to see what would happen from a spectators point of view." He said, his tone was even. I hope you don't mind."

He then turned his head to the demon sitting on the ground, he listened to the word's the man had to say.

""Oh, crap! We're in Karakura city, and I just loosed a cloud of demon
energy strong enough to make a human wail in agony! Shoot, and to boot,
I'm in no condition to run! Plus, you're a rogue, so they won't be too
happy to see you either. Whatever we're going to do, we better decide
it quick!"

Honestly Zen didn't take that into account, and according to yen there really wasn't any other life forces around. Still, the demon who controlled fire and ice had a point, there very well could be someone who sensed the amount of energy the area seemed to produce over the last few minutes and was on there way at this very second. He decided to see what the Red head had to say about it. But he also decided to voice his own opinion.

"He's right, maybe we should get a move on."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum