Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Kuh. {Open}

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Dai10

"Oh, crap! We're in Karakura city, and I just loosed a cloud of demon energy strong enough to make a human wail in agony! Shoot, and to boot, I'm in no condition to run! Plus, you're a rogue, so they won't be too happy to see you either. Whatever we're going to do, we better decide it quick!" Oh, crap. He hadn't thought of that. The redhead sighed softly and calmly, cocking his head to the side and looking at Kakushi with a small smile on his face. He walked over to his gigai and patted it on the shoulder.

"Go. I'll take care of these two." The fake soul within the gigai nodded, and ran off into the distance - before slowing down and calmly walking. He'd find his way out of the city. As for these two...

"Hello... Im Zen, Zen Muso... And I have been watching this whole time yes, but, only because I wanted to see what would happen from a spectators point of view. I hope you don't mind." The redhead shook his head and smiled brightly.

"Not at all," His voice was filled with a benevolent kindness, "I hope you enjoyed the show." He giggled slightly, and nodded at Kakushi.

"Alright. We should all clear out of here. We can leave as a group, or one at a time. It might be better that we leave separately. Save for you, Kakushi. I'll take you somewhere to get healed." The redheaded Shinigami winked slightly.

"if I meet up with any of you on the battlefield, you'll most likely have my support." He grinned and nodded a couple of times, before grabbing Kakushi and disappearing in a single flash-step.

[Thread LEFT]
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Kuh. {Open}

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 am
~Archived~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum