Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty ~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!}

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm
~The Wish List Prizes~

~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} IMG_0831

This thread is for all those people who filled out the wish list section of the Activity Check's ranging from August until October. If you happened to fill one of these out, I will be going out today giving out random PM's to those who I believe should have their wishes granted that were within reason. If you do happen to get one of these PM's, you MUST come to this thread and fill out the template in order to obtain your wish.

Good luck to all, and if you don't happen to get one, just keep working hard and I'll take notice of it eventually.

(And do not think of trying to hound me about next month's either. Just keep your hustle up, do not worry me about this and someone will notice. Ask for attention from me and you will not get it. Don't ask for attention, and you will receive it. Simple logic)

THE WISH CODE

Wish Template

• Month Of Activity Check: (What was the month of your Activity Check?)
  • Character: (If this wish was for a character, please link them and name them)
  • Prize: (What was the wish?)
  • Notes: (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)

Code:
[u][b]Wish Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Month Of Activity Check:[/b] (What was the month of your Activity Check?)
[*][b]Character:[/b] (If this wish was for a character, please link them and name them)
[*][b]Prize:[/b] (What was the wish?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)[/list]</blockquote></blockquote>

~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty Re: ~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!}

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm
~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Robinwilliams_aladdin

Your wish has been granted. Please add 0-2 to his app and reference this post for the approval of his tier

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty Re: ~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!}

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:48 am
  • Month Of Activity Check: September/October
  • Character: Colin Washi
  • http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3612-colin-washi
  • Prize: Tier Rise.
    Notes: Colin was 1-3 at the time, although evn though he has increased exponentially, the prize that I worked for at that time was not recognized until this thread was made. So, those are the circumstances under which Colin will be rising up from tier 0-4+, such that it is.

• Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    - Buddha
    ~Amaya~
    ~Amaya~
    Female of Dual
    Female of Dual

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    ~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Left_bar_bleue0/0~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Tiers:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 am
    Wish Template

• Month Of Activity Check: August
    • Character: Akina Iramasha

• Prize: Tier Upgrade
    • Notes: Hoping i can boost her to tier 0-5 and do my best to get her to tier 0-2. :3
    THEFROST
    THEFROST
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    OTY

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:16 am
    Both approved for the next tier. Please reference this wish in your characters apps.

~Amaya~
    ~Amaya~
    Female of Dual
    Female of Dual

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    ~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Left_bar_bleue0/0~The Wish Collection Thread~ {COME HERE IF YOU RECEIVED MY PM!!!!} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Tiers:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:58 am
    Wish Template

• Month Of Activity Check: August
    • Character: Ashida Hainuel

• Prize: Tier Upgrade
    • Notes: Upgraded ashida to tier 0-2 and decreased akina's tier back to tier 1-1 after i decided to use it on ashida. :3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
    THEFROST
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    OTY

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 am
    Both of you make sure to post in both apps, post here and make sure everything is cleared with staff. Otherwise, proceed.

Narku
    Narku
    Established Member

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm
    Wish Template

• Month Of Activity Check:September/October
    • Character: Nacora Sugiura
    • Prize: Tier Rise
    • Notes: A tier rise from 1-1 to 0 5 if possible. I would appreciate the gesture but I wouldn't mind if it just 1-1+ either. Im just happy I was chosen for my wish to be granted.
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum